Appreaciate post ( Posted by Nur Hidayah)


  Hello everyone, This is my last post for this assignment, I will resigned from this blog the last of this month . I hope that my followers will missing me :p So in this post i will tell you guys my secret which person I'm loves the most , hehehehe joke joke :p So this appreciate post will be a long post for My family where they're far far far far away from me. Missing them already :(



So, here my family , I'm the first girl of four in my siblings. But, still My mom and Dad treat me like a kids , Because I'm really clingy to them . My first brother(the big one) works at OCB bank at Jalan Tunku Rahman , Kuala Lumpur , Therefour My second brother( The slim one) Finished his studied at University Putra Malaysia, Now he going to pratical at estate , I dont know the places T_T . And my last sister still in secondary school , form 3 , This year shes will facing PT3 hehehehhehehe. 

In my family, I really clingy with everyone , like I'm the last one in the family. We never separate because my mom and dad really worried about me. I'm a sick person , Thats why they really worry about my life . When I'm assigned to studied here, My parents dont want to let me go. Selangor and kelantan very far, But then they're agreed to let me go. First time I'm far away from my family, I'm homesick likes 1month :( After that, My parents accepted that this is for my future. However, I really miss my dad :( When I wants something, he's will give me that what I want . And when I'm sick, He's the one whos send me to hospital and take care of me untill midnight . I can't imagine if them not to be there for me, I thinks i will cry for 24hours



Here, My beloved father. He will give everything what i want and i'm so closed with him. Everything i will shared with him .My other siblings more too my mom , But i still closed with my mom too:)  Oh god ! I miss them already...